Here are a list of frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered here, feel free to contact the appropriate club officer.
- How do I login to the club's website?
- 1. Visit the club's website: https://lewisskiclub.org
2. Login via the "LOGIN" link in the upper right corner
3. Enter your username / password.
(Username is typically in LastnameFirstname format without spaces. ie, DoeJohn )
- What is my password? What is my username?
- If you have forgotten your username / password:
1. Visit the club's website: https://lewisskiclub.org
2. Select the "LOGIN" link in the upper right corner
3. Select the "Request new password" tab. (located just above the username area)
4. Enter either the email address you supplied the club, or your username.
5. Check your email inbox.
You will get a "Replacement login information for DoeJohn at Lewis Ski Club" email. Note that both the subject and the body of the email has your username in the text in case you have forgotten your username.
7. Follow the link in the email body. (Select Log in)
8. Enter new password and select "Save"
- Why does my username end in a number? Why is my account blocked?
If your username ends in a number, then a user account with the same first name and last name exists in our web system. This likely indicates that a duplicate account exists for the same person, but may also occur when two people have the same names. The user account ending in the digit is disabled and may not be used. Please contact our Webcurator immediately, so that we can properly resolve the issue.
- How do I renew my membership?
To renew your membership, we suggest you first login to the website. Logging in will save you time, as your membership form will be automatically populated using information on file. See the FAQ on "How do I login to the club's website"
1. Visit the membership join now page.
2. Select the appropriate membership type Single/Family.
Recall that a family membership is for one individual, a spouse, and dependent children under 18 yrs of age.
3. Select "add to cart"
4. If you did not already log in to the club's website, you will receive an advisory message to log into the website to save time. If you see this message, please select the "Login" link and proceed to log in to the club's website.
5. Proceed through the checkout process. (either "Checkout" or "My Cart"). Be sure to update any contact/membership information.
6. If you have a paypal username/login be sure to have that handy. While a paypal account is not required, it does simplify the payment process.
A detailed step by step document, including screen shots, is found in the Online Membership Tutorial Document.
- How do I check my membership status? How do I provide proof of membership?
To check your membership status, first login to the website. See the FAQ on "How do I login to the club's website"
1. Visit your user profile page by clicking on the"My Account" found at the top right corner of the website.
2. Select the "Membership Status" tab. Your membership expiration dates will be listed.
3. You may print the "Membership Status" page, for proof of current membership.
- Do I need a PayPal Account for Purchases? How do I pay without a PayPal account?
A PayPal account is not required to make purchases. You may pay using a credit/debit card.
We do use PayPal to handle the credit card transactions/processing to ensure a secure transaction. When you are directed to the paypal page, select the option to pay with a credit card without creating a paypal account.
- Where is the "Add to Cart" Button for Day Trips
1. If the add to cart button is not visible, first verify you have signed into the website.
2. If the "add to cart" button is still not visible, it is possible that the day trip is not yet available for signup.
Trips are typically available for signup within a month prior to the trip date.
- How do I sign up for day trips?
1. Visit the club's "Trips" page.
2. Select the desired trip.
3. Make sure you have logged in. If you are not logged in, select "Login", which is displayed in the warming message at the top of the page.
4. Enter your username / password and then select "Log in".
5. Return to the trips page if you are not automatically redirected.
6. Select the type of ticket (ie adult), then "add to cart"
If the add to cart button is not visible, first verify you signed in to the website. If it is still not visible, it is possible that the day trip is not yet available for signup. Trips are typically available for signup within a month prior to the trip date.
7. Proceed through the checkout process. Go to "My Cart" or "Checkout" found on the right side of the web page.
8. If you have a paypal username/login be sure to have that handy. While a paypal account is not required, it does simplify the payment process.
- May I sign up my friend for a trip?
Friends are welcome on trips, however club membership is required. You may not sign up your friends for day trips using your account via the online system. You may only sign up individuals covered by your membership. For a family membership this includes a spouse and dependent children under 18 years of age. If your friends wish to sign up for a trip, they will need a club membership and will need to sign up for the trip using their membership and login information.
- How can I stay up to date of trip dates? Can I view the club's trip calendar on my smartphone?
You can subscribe to the club's online calendar on your smart phone or calendar program. Never miss a club trip or event, as the information is automatically included on your calendar. For instructions, please see the page: Howto: Subscribe to Online Calendar.